COOP's CROCKETT IN TUBBS' CADDY PHOTO OF THE DAY!

COOPER&BURNETT

Nice picture Coop! 

Sonny used to ride in Rico's Caddy quite a few times in the beginning of Season 3, I think it was because the Testarossa wasn't available just yet, but they'd messed up the episode syndication, he rides in it quite a lot in Shadow In The Dark, the only time you see the Ferrari is the dream sequence. 

• Like 1

I like that photo too! Is he chill'in, laying down in the backseat?

Edited by COOPER&BURNETT

One of the coolest guys in the world, I can see why people imitated him back in the 80's, even today.

Edited by Detective_Crockett

Cool picture. Crockett is almost always seen in his Ferrari, so this must be one of the rare between takes shot of Crockett in the Caddy. Didn't Tubbs only have one car chase scene in the caddy I would have liked to see some more. Which episode is this shot from and is that a limousine in the background?

The episode where Tubbs is driving the Ferrari at night is in Calderones's return part 1.

Edited by summer84

If you look closely you can see Tubbs and Gina in the Ferrari and from what I can see on the picture it does look like them,

but was it really them in the Ferrari I have sometimes wondered seeing this scene?