A Home For Jerry Beck's Music

bluepearl

Jerry, I thank you with the bottom of my heart you complied with my wish for using your music with a video I wanted to create since long.

http://miamiviceonline.com/index.php/topic/12106-as-promised/

I was searching so long for just THE music I wanted to have with it.

The moment you posted your creations by the past I have known... I've found !!!

Thank you so much !!

Curious how many scenes/episode members spontaneous will get alive in their heads.... :D

Edited by bluepearl
  • Like 5

My heartfelt thanks to you, Blue, for giving these forgotten 1989 songs the chance to live.

It's incredible how they fit the screen caps you put on your video. Sure they were made with Jan Hammer and Vice in mind, but I never saw them into scenes from the actual show. I'm surprised. And yes, they definitely found a home.

Hugs,

JB

• Like 1

Wow, Bluepearl .....Those pictures are some nice ones that I've never seen in a montage of Miami Vice. Plus I like the interesting way they fade & flip into the next one.

Jerry Beck's music fits perfectly with the video. I'm so happy you put this all together & shared it with us! :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Thank you for sharing this video you made. It's well edited and each screenshot goes together with the tempo of the music. For instance the lighter toned music with a shot of Switek. I started creating a video tribute to Miami Vice long time ago, inspired by the Crockett's theme video on youtube, but unfortunately never finished it.