PMT: Book/CD "Recipe for Life"

Ell.a

• Administrators

I posted this before on another board in August 2008, but here we go again. ;)Sandi Morais has been a fitness instuctor for twenty-five years. She has already released a fitness DVD ("Tune up"), now she wrote a vegetarian cookbook and published in 2008. In Recipe for Life you'll find delicious nonalcoholic drinks and recipes for soups and light vegetarian meals. If you like to nourish on healthy dishes, you'll find a lot of ideas in this Jamaican cookbook.Eingefügtes Bild(XXL view)

When I became a vegetarian in 2003" data-date=" Philip Michael Thomas gave me a vegetarian cookbook with 360 recipes. I was so excited about the wonderful recipes that I wanted to prepare all of them. [...">

Because I am originally from Jamaica, I wanted to include some of my Island Culture in my new vegetarian lifestyle. [...] I also created a vegetarian wrap with red, green and yellow peppers and gave it the name Rasta Wrap.[Note: Rasta(fari)=religious movement of the black Jamaican population since the 1930ies; red/green/yellow=colors of the Rastafari movement]

Eingefügtes BildAll pictures shown on the 40 pages were arranged and shot by Philip Michael Thomas.Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild(XXL view)_______________________________ (XXL view)_______________________________ (XXL view)
Water" data-date=" rock and sand are my photographic choices for collaborating with Sandi Morais on this fabulous work of art, Recipe for Life. Because of her Jamaican Island Culture, it seemed most appropriate to capture the right flavor of reggae rhythm and cuisine. [...">

I have chosen five of my musical compositions with sensual reggae music and lyric poetry for you to enjoy as you are preparing this delicious cuisine.

Eingefügtes Bild(XXL view)Philip Michael Thomas gave me the permission to post two snippets of the CD Recipe For Life right here.Snippet #1: Sweet African Woman ---> klick!Eingefügtes BildSnippet #2: Fish And Chips (Won't Do) ---> klick!I'm not a huge cook. I prefer fast fresh meals, which can be prepared easily and without any exotic ingrediences. Sandi's recipes are great for all who like to have fresh "fast food" even when they come home tired. Nearly all recipes shown in the book can be prepared within 10 to 15 minutes!If you like to have "more": Cookbook and CD with songs by PMT can be ordered via Philip and Sandi's website.All photos, quotes, recipes and music by kind permission of Sandi Morais and Philip Michael Thomas!© 2008 All rights reserved!

Always like the rare, and unusual.Thank you for posting this. You post such diverse, and interesting things!