PMT tunes up

Ell.a

• Administrators

Surely you all read in the interview section that PMT is very creative and active. In 2006 he finished a project he did with Sandi Morais, the co-author of his musical "Sacha On Broadway": The fitness DVD "Tune Up"Sandi has been a fitness instuctor for twenty-five years. Her 30 minutes video is a mixture of Aerobic, muscle training and dance. The icing on the cake: PMT recorded two songs for Sandi's video and worked out the complete background music.

Eingefügtes Bild

Of course I tried the training!It cuts into six sections:1. Warm Up2. Upper Body Toninge3. Cardiovascular Workout4. Firming Your Buttocks5. Restistance Workout6. Chill OutSandi shows the exercise and gives instructions too, which are very helpful. The work movements are very easy. Anyway they are effective as well, because they aim on several parts of the body and work them out. And: You don't need a gym to do the execises - You exercise even in the smallest flat!

Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

Though Sandi uses some pieces of sports equipment (barbell, exercise mat, ball), it isn't imperative to use them until you decided to do the training every day. Then the purchase of the equipment would make sense.My personal conclusion: I'm neither sportive nor unathletic. But when you grow older you get a feeling that you don't move enough during a day. This DVD is really made for people who don't like to go to a fitness studio (like me). I recommend this DVD to all who enjoy music and motion and who like to do something good for their health and body. To move and to listen to PMT's music ... ist there anything better?The new edition of this video has also some very interesting features:

Originally posted on www.sandimorais.netAlso featured on the Tune-Up DVD is a special bonus with Philip singing My, My, My Miami. A song he co-wrote with Kathy Rahill that became the official city anthem of Miami in 1994.

Eingefügtes Bild

The 3 minute video clip is accompanied with the anthem and shows PMT in a sound studio and many vice-like shots of Miami! Furthermore a picture show consisting of several private and rare shots of PMT is included as well.Philip Michael Thomas gave me the permission to post some screenshots of the bonus material. I chose two pics from the "MyMyMyMiam..I" clip and two from the picture show. Enjoy!!!

Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bildhttp://miamivice.info/photoplog/images/17/1_bild-1633.jpg http://miamivice.info/photoplog/images/17/1_bild-1635.jpg

You can order the video via Sandi Morais' website.