Quote Question

Susanna Girl

I'm trying to remember which episode it is that Sonny says something like, "while you're at it, check out the couple of leg breakers". I know that's not the exact line but it's something similar. Does anyone know which episode it was?

TIA!

• Like 1

Susanna this is in season three's By Hooker by Crook.  The leg breakers (one was Cpt. Lou Albano, wrestling promoter with jewelry stuck to his face) just paid Izzy a call.  Sonny is talking to Swi on Izzy's free "pay phone."  Who could forget Swi's comment, "Oh, did they break his legs?"

Edited by miamijimf
  • Like 2

Great episode!

Swi is sitting in the bug van practicing magic tricks while talking to Sonny on the brick style cellphone. Sonny was none to happy with Izzy for withholding evidence about Ali Ferrand. 

Sonny to Izzy: "The next time you withhold information from me pal, I'm going to have a little chat with your payroll officer and then your going to go play hide the soap!"

• Like 2

Susanna this is in season three's By Hooker by Crook.  The leg breakers (one was Cpt. Lou Albano, wrestling promoter with jewelry stuck to his face) just paid Izzy a call.  Sonny is talking to Swi on Izzy's free "pay phone."  Who could forget Swi's comment, "Oh, did they break his legs?"

Thank you Jim, I knew one of the great sleuths would know this! I thought Sonny's line was really funny the last time I heard it but just couldn't remember the episode. I'll have to watch that one again!

Much appreciated Jim and Pink Flaming0!!

• Like 2