Vice Reunion at Comic Con Panel

Viceman Cometh

Anybody talking about this? From a Facebook commentor:

"This is going to be a Retrospective Panel focusing on the amazing history of Miami Vice...

Attending will be Michael Talbott (Switek), Olivia Brown (Trudy), Edward James Olmos (Castillo) and show creator Anthony Yerkovich...they will be supporting the new Miami Vice digital and print comic book from Lion Forge Comics...and go check them out at booth 2300 during the con!

Mike and Olivia will also be at the booth signing comic artwork and photos on Thursday from 3-5pm before the panel, and on Friday from 11am-1:30pm...please come by and meet 'em!"

https://www.facebook.com/NBCMiamiVice/photos/a.1518392715103312.1073741828.1434379486837969/1623835347892381/?type=1&theater

11403057_1623835347892381_25946211727107

Edited by Viceman Cometh
  • Like 2

I used to go to Comicon for work, several years running.  I pretty much never went to any of the panels and couldn't wait to get out of there because the crowds are just too much.

Of course, the year I don't go, THIS happens?!?!?!

If it were easy to get tickets I'd be on this like white on rice and make the drive.

It's cool that they got EJO. He always tells some cool stories about vice.

Comic-con is a big event, so what's the chances of Don showing up? since he's been more willing to talk about Miami Vice recently. Hell why isn't Michael Mann there, he ain't doing anything.

Comic-con is a big event, so what's the chances of Don showing up? since he's been more willing to talk about Miami Vice recently.

I would say absolutely Zero chances of him showing since he's off shooting "Oil" on ABC...

I can stay without any MV reboot if....only if....PMT and DJ are being interviewed together these days....

with poltical correctness the way it is, if they did do a reboot he'd be packing a peashooter, and going woe is me like on that blue bloods program

"This is going to be a Retrospective Panel focusing on the amazing history of Miami Vice...

Attending will be Michael Talbott (Switek), Olivia Brown (Trudy), Edward James Olmos (Castillo) and show creator Anthony Yerkovich...they will be supporting the new Miami Vice digital and print comic book from Lion Forge Comics...and go check them out at booth 2300 during the con!

Mike and Olivia will also be at the booth signing comic artwork and photos on Thursday from 3-5pm before the panel, and on Friday from 11am-1:30pm...please come by and meet 'em!"

https://www.facebook.com/NBCMiamiVice/photos/a.1518392715103312.1073741828.1434379486837969/1623835347892381/?type=1&theater

11403057_1623835347892381_25946211727107

So great to see !!

• Like 1

The "new" Miami Vice comic... have Talbott and Brown read though it?  Hope Olivia Brown didn't, because the remixed version is everything that she complained about back in the E! True Hollywood Documentary :) (the sci-fi elements) with the "Missing Hours" plot.

This is off-topic, but has anyone read the original 8-part comicbook series (before it was horribly remixed)?  The creator (Jonathan London) seemed genuinely interested in providing continuity between the unresolved plot lines between the first and second seasons, and I'm interested to see how he did so.

Edited by Vice Immersion