Happy Birthday Timm525

Tony D.

Sorry I started this so late, I had a busy day........

I do want to wish you a very Happy Birthday !  :cake:  :cheers:  :tasse_prost:  :gift:  Hope you were able to enjoy the whole day.

Timm525! Your Da Man! :thumbsup:  :thumbsup: 

Thank you for all the help you have given me all these years. I remember how you used to be on here more when your job was different. I remember how you thanklessly, helped me, and others. You are Truly what an Administrator should be, kind, friendly, and helpful. Your are just so perfect for the title you hold. Your a great example, and an awesome person, Everyone on this site likes you! You are someone who I truly value, and whom I'm honored to be your friend. Really, thank you for everything.

Happy Birthday Buddy! :cake:

441d8211-3d65-4e14-b038-ef03e0ace642_zps

Edited by COOPER&BURNETT
  • Like 3

Sorry for being late, Timm, I can only second Coop's words. Thanks for being with us, pal.

Wish you a great personal New Year ;-)

PS Coop, where the hell come your cake from???!!!

Neat cake, huh Jerry?

It is a fantastic cake that any MV fan would love for their birthday!  You'll have to mail us each a slice! :cake:

Happy Belated Birthday buddy! Hope you had a great day. :cake:  :gift:  :cheers:

Edited by Sonny-Burnett