MIAMI VICE TO L.A. PT.2 ????

COOPER&BURNETT

This article points out that not only after season one did they think of moving to L.A., but they may have possibly filmed one or more episodes to get a jump on the following season. Two interests in one article.Eingefügtes Bild

Either stuff he had to turn down, or whatever films he made in the hiatus during that time period. I'm sure it could easily be looked up.

• 2 years later...
Not many saw this' date=' so I thought I'd bring it up again.[/quote'] Had they made that dumb move, there is little chance I would be typing this posting now, and would likely never have moved to South Florida.

Had they made that dumb move' date=' there is little chance I would be typing this posting now, and would likely never have moved to South Florida.[/quote'] I hear ya Pal!

This is really interesting Coop,thanks for sharing it with us.So much turmoil over at vice at that time.Them and there cost cutting it seems like everything landed on the production floor.

I remember when there was talk about this, good thing they didn't do it...One of the things that makes a show is the location. Two perfect examples: "Burn Notice" is shot in Miami and looks like it's shot in Miami. "CSI: Miami" is not shot in Miami (except for glamour shots). The biggest giveaway is when "CSI: Miami" has shots where there is mountainous terrain in the background. Umm, Florida is a predominantly flat landscape, so anytime "CSI: Miami" shows a scene with some sort of mountainous image in the background it makes me laugh. This, in addition to the color saturation and opening up the camera iris to let the maximum amount of light in is just a Hollywood facade. Who are they kidding?

I remember when there was talk about this' date=' good thing they didn't do it...One of the things that makes a show is the location. Two perfect examples: "Burn Notice" is shot in Miami and looks like it's shot in Miami. "CSI: Miami" is not shot in Miami (except for glamour shots). The biggest giveaway is when "CSI: Miami" has shots where there is mountainous terrain in the background. Umm, Florida is a predominantly flat landscape, so anytime "CSI: Miami" shows a scene with some sort of mountainous image in the background it makes me laugh. This, in addition to the color saturation and opening up the camera iris to let the maximum amount of light in is just a Hollywood facade. Who are they kidding?[/quote']It's cheaper...................and it looks that way.