Don and Phillip with their beautiful babies

summer84

292411z.jpg

I don't know much about the pictures, so I am guessing they were taken year 1984 and that, that is Phillips baby girl Imaj and of course Don with his son Jesse.

Thank you Bluepearl for the correct information about the babies: Phillip with his second son and Don holding a fans child.

Aren't they just adorable and Phillip and Don too. Miamivice fangirl has created this image.

Edited by summer84
  • Like 2

The baby Don is holding looks like it's wearing a dress to me (puffy sleeves).  Also Jesse was already almost 2 years old when Miami Vice started.  I have seen pics of Jesse and he had quite a bit of hair that was very blond.  For those reasons, I think (if he's holding his own child) it's Dakota, who was born in October 1989.

You are right vicegirl85. Jesse Johnson was born in 1982 and if the picture was taken in 1984

he would have been two years old so my guess doesn't add up. Because of Dons look and outfit I don't believe he is holding Dakota.

His style and hair was different in 1989. Also I didn't notice the puffy sleeves, thank you for bringing it to my attention.

I was pretty sure it was Dons son Jesse, because of the way the images were edited and put together. Too bad if it isn't.

Unfortunately I can't confirm it.

Edited by summer84

I wonder if this is part of the reason why Don wanted out of vice towards the latter seasons? more time to spend with the kids, plus Nash Bridges didnt really start up until 1993 or 94' so that would put the kids at 10+ years of age.

Many thoughts - no one is right with the suspicions to the toddler Don carries on his arms.

This child simply was the toddler with a fan.
Don took it on his arms during giving autographs.
The sweet girl is not connected in any biological way with Don Johnson.

Unfortunately that girl died in the age of 25 with an genetic illness.
R.I.P. sweet little girlie. . .

The toddler Phil is carrying is his second son.

Imaj is born in the early 90s - so far away by this image.

Sorry but I have to tell...

miamivice fangirl has a nice page on instagram... if one likes that kind of information which is no information

- that's worse than tabloids !

She takes images by DJ/Philip/MV related websites;

copies and puts it in such kind of collages or even marks rare (!) ones she has copied with her watermark.

She is not able to give qualified informations to the images because she did not find them.

Only if you are digging into 'good' search you find the original sources (copyright and owner sources).
Only then you are getting the real true informations.

Those image are PRIVATE  (!) images.

The owner tells the real story if she/he posts it.
She/he posts because of reminders, still being touched or even deeper thoughts.
But she/he posts.

If one keep the rules one may publish them as long as one copies the text with what the image got published

and first of all one names THE OWNER !

To copy images missing the copyrights, missing the informations, adding weird WMs...

only to get the own benefit with getting more followers at an Instagram account....

will not get my thanks, my understanding, my approval !

Edited by bluepearl

Bluepearl, thank you for clarifying.  It is a shame some people will do such things just to get more followers.

• Like 1

I was fooled too! It isn't right to put images like this together, when they are not connected in any way and having another person assuming they are.

I hope the headline isn't too misleading. It's not a bad created image, if only the info and pictures were correct put together.

Edited by summer84
  • Like 2