stripper music Made For Each Other

airtommy

There is a piece of music in "Made For Each Other" which you hear when Switek & Zito first visit the strip club to talk to Noogie, and then much more clearly at the end of the episode when Ample Annie marries Noogie.  I always thought this was the beginning of some published song MV had gotten rights to, but it suddenly occurred to me that this might have been composed and played by Jan Hammer.  Does anybody know?

• Like 1

There is a piece of music in "Made For Each Other" which you hear when Switek & Zito first visit the strip club to talk to Noogie, and then much more clearly at the end of the episode when Ample Annie marries Noogie.  I always thought this was the beginning of some published song MV had gotten rights to, but it suddenly occurred to me that this might have been composed and played by Jan Hammer.  Does anybody know?

Almost positive this is one of Jan's compositions.  I think it's on The Complete Collection but can't find my copy.  I offered to play it at my daughter's wedding but she didn't think that was funny.

• Like 1

• Administrators

Not on the "Complete Collection"  but definitely Jan Hammer.

Jim! You can't find your copy?!  A copy of this album should be available at all times!  I would give you a demerit point but I'll let it slide this time!  :p

• Like 2

I had the same thought with another scene in the episode "The Great McCarthy," where Gina and Trudy bust a schoolteacher and start chasing him along with Zito and Switek. I really liked that bit and the one you mentioned airtommy too!

I was wondering about this myself. The particular track doesn't sound like Jan Hammer's style for the rest of the series; more Frankie Goes to Hollywood than Jan Hammer.