Celebrity mugshots

Tommy Vercetti

SHILL, your the expert. What's the round mark, or tattoo over her crotch that's faded? You can see them in the red bikini shots.

More detail for you Coop. I'm guessing a tattoo removal job. this is becoming a "lads" thread!Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildI could go bigger but it might blow your screen

LOL! "My Bodyguard"! "You broke my nose."

Yeah. Wudy da Wabbit and Animal Mother made such a great couple

• 2 months later...

More detail for you Coop. I'm guessing a tattoo removal job. this is becoming a "lads" thread!Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildI could go bigger but it might blow your screen

I could remove the rest of that tattoo for her with pleasure. I have a couple day growth of stubble on my face and I think it might rub the rest of that tat off? What do you think?????????????????Will it work...or will it just tickle her?

• 5 weeks later...

I used to love Mickey Rourke in the early 90s. His star quality was tangible. Seeing the pic with his dog ... eeyuk. He looks like a grandma at a seaside resort here. From macho to macrame in two steps - scary!

• 2 months later...

It's hard to believe the Mickey Rourke of the '80s and the Rourke of today are the same guy. He seems so different. His face and voice changed so much