Favourite episodes to relax to on saturday night

Bilders

Fun fact for you guys- I had a crush in school between 6 and 11 on a girl who looked a lot like Arielle Dombasle. We eventually hooked up during the last year of that crush. I then got to high school and forgot about her over that summer and we moved on. Young love!

• Like 1

I spotted something tonight. When Sonny tries the wine that Trini gave as compliments, he winces and then pours the rest out. Fitting I found :D

And man, the way he is torn when Scott is telling him he took a bullet for him. Man this episode. So good.

• Administrators

I spotted something tonight. When Sonny tries the wine that Trini gave as compliments, he winces and then pours the rest out. Fitting I found :D

And man, the way he is torn when Scott is telling him he took a bullet for him. Man this episode. So good.

I would've done the same, it looked like one of those foul tasting rosey drinks.

• Like 1

• Administrators

Personally I can't stand any red wines. Sonny knows what's good ;)

Ha. I don't mind them.

I don't think it was a wine though, I mean, I'm not that knowledgeable when it comes to alcohol as I don't drink often, but I think it was some other type of liqueur?

I watched it on Sunday instead of Saturday, but When Irish Eyes are Crying is one I could watch any time.  Also, Out Where the Buses Don't RunDefinitely Miami and Payback.

• Like 1

Definitely Miami is definitely a good choice! :thumbsup:

I also enjoy watching Calderone's Return (both parts) because of the amazing production quality. In my mind the MV "double episodes" are really almost on par with many standalone movies!

Buddies is one episode I like going back to since it is really emotional and offers a great personal story for Crockett. Lombard is another favorite of mine.

For something more light-hearted, I'd probably go to Made for Each Other since Switek, Zito and Noogie never fail to make me smile.

• Like 2

• 3 years later...