Crockett's wife's fortune?

Stinger390X

I always wondered after the death of Crockett's wife by Hackman what happened to all the money?

She was a millionaire and bought their house cash etc.

Since they were married, I would think that sonny would get the estate?

Back in the season two opener you see Crockett and Tubbs in the bankers office and he rhymes off their bank account numbers and amounts and Crockett is a very frugal guy with only a couple of grand to his name at that time.

After his marriage to a music star you think that in the final episode he could just go fishing with his kid and have no worries in the world???

This was never clarified in the series I think...any comments?

You are correct, it was never touched upon. I picture when Sonny drove off in his "stolen" Testarossa in the final episode, he most likely sent off a check to the department for the car. Being the car was confiscated by the department, and not purcased, the would have a $100,000 plus donation (minus the new tires and paint the department would have had to shell out.)

• Like 1

You are correct, it was never touched upon. I picture when Sonny drove off in his "stolen" Testarossa in the final episode, he most likely sent off a check to the department for the car. Being the car was confiscated by the department, and not purcased, the would have a $100,000 plus donation (minus the new tires and paint the department would have had to shell out.)

What a great idea!