This site has wrong dates

Vicefan7777

Has anyone else noticed that when posting on here the date code is a month ahead of what it is suppose to be?  I just noticed that fact.  

Has anyone else noticed that when posting on here the date code is a month ahead of what it is suppose to be?  I just noticed that fact.  

Your post is labeled "today" and I'm pretty sure today is, in fact, today.    :D

• Like 2

I have not noticed the dates, but every time I post in a thread the site seems to stall, and then becomes incredibly difficult to go back to the home page. Anyone else?

I have not noticed the dates, but every time I post in a thread the site seems to stall, and then becomes incredibly difficult to go back to the home page. Anyone else?

I've had trouble with this as well.  It's the reason I posted  Happy Birthday to teh same person 3 times in a row--the site was stalling and after it timed out I tried again.  Twice.  Unfortunately I couldn't find a way to delete the duplicate posts.  I haven't yet tried clearing my cache and cookies, but the problem is intermittent--I can't relate it to time of day, etc.

• Like 1

Yes. Had the same issues as mentioned by DeepCover. And several times I got the message that something was wrong with my SQL server and that I should contact the host of the page. Though it hasen't been happening so much recently with the page loading like forever and then being inaccessible.

My dates are all good.  :thumbsup:

• Administrators

The dates are fine for me. It says November. 

Did you forget and think we just entered October? I know the year's gone by fast, but come on. :)