Friday the 13th Paris attacks

Kavinsky

• Administrators

^ I have a hard time trusting anything Putin has to say also.  

I have a hard time trusting anybody who's a political figure... But this seems legit. Putin wouldn't piss off 40 countries and G20 members for no reason.

But the conspiracy theories have been going around for over a year now that ISIS was created by the US, also declassified documents, this just confirms that and why neither western countries have a bunch of troops down there attacking them. We should have gotten rid of them over a year ago... Something fishy is going on behind the scenes, I bet.

It's a shame that everybody has to be corrupt... Then these tragic events happen.

• Like 1

I have a hard time trusting anybody who's a political figure... But this seems legit. Putin wouldn't piss off 40 countries and G20 members for no reason.

But the conspiracy theories have been going around for over a year now that ISIS was created by the US, also declassified documents, this just confirms that and why neither western countries have a bunch of troops down there attacking them. We should have gotten rid of them over a year ago... Something fishy is going on behind the scenes, I bet.

It's a shame that everybody has to be corrupt... Then these tragic events happen.

I think the problem is much more the man in the white house, as the militiary commanders and all of them have to report to him, theirs no bypassing it, and with how classified the materials are, it would be highly illegal and damaging to tell that to the civilians. no matter how morally right it would be.

especially when he has only about a year left, and these people have served and survived many people coming in and out of that white house so they'd be risking it all for a rigged up windfall.

and that was one of the key reasons why I never opted to follow in my fathers footsteps and join the armed forces, as I do not wish to bow to someone I dont respect and dont believe in. and my brother was the same way during the clinton years

hell had a recruiter come around and ask him about joining and said nah man, I could never serve under someone like that, and the guy was like yeah I know what you mean.

and I was very much the same way, why would I support a man who wishes to destroy everything I love. plus why would I trust my life to a piece of equipment that has failed time and time again that was only ment to be a guards rifle and nothing more in the armed forces when people needed it to work the most and has at most the moddest stopping power of a ground hog rifle.

Edited by Kavinsky
  • Like 1

Just thought I'd also post this

skip ahead to 23:45, and his take on it.

and this is why despite all the trials and tribulations of the past couple of years, I always make a point to check up on him, as he always seems the most sensible of the lot when it comes to the shooting community on youtube.

Edited by Kavinsky
  • Like 1

I am not really a gun person and not knowledgeable enough to really comment, but did listen to the bit you referenced.  He definitely had some good and sensible things to say.

Yeah as I've gotten older Im less red blooded about the issue than I used to be, so I really dont besmerch anyone for being against it as much as I used to.

as you can tell how my enthausmn has weined over the years for it, just based on my tone.

although that's not to say I dont have my limits, as I have no love for Bloomberg's initiatives and his supporters in any way shape or form. and that is to the point where I got openly angry at seeing his name at the end of John Wick, like way to ruin the movie by stapling his dumbass name to it at the end guys. 

all the more curious too, given the fact that their filming the new ghostbusters film in boston, not new york, and yet John Wick was able to be shot in new york and its a far lower key movie franchise than a new ghostbusters picture. hell you would think they would go out of their way to welcome them to new york, not tax them out of it.

Edited by Kavinsky