Happy Thanksgiving

Vicefan7777

I want to wish a very Happy Thanksgiving to all my Miami Vice friends !  

I may not get the chance tomorrow so I'll say it now!  :thumbsup: :cheers:  Be safe & Enjoy!  

• Like 2

7 hours ago, miamijimf said:

Happy Thanksgiving all!  I love hearing people complain about the problems with Thanksgiving this year.  Be grateful for what you have.

538344810_ThanksgivingCrat.JPG.d1e43110afd5df67b23c11be014f097d.JPG

It’s all perspective, Jim.  My family had likely it’s worst Thanksgiving last year coming just weeks after the death of my sister after a long bought with breast cancer.  I’ve been pretty quiet around friends this year about how this very different Thanksgiving, in the midst of this pandemic, is far better for me and my family than last years.  

I honestly feel that a crisis like this, or others in the past such as the conflict you reference, shows many people’s true colors.  Sadly, some of them are longtime friends who have not shown a lot of understanding or sensitivity to the wide range of circumstances that people are facing.  I am truly thankful for my family and friend’s health and well-being on this holiday.

I wish all the members of this forum the same.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, miamijimf said:

Happy Thanksgiving all!  I love hearing people complain about the problems with Thanksgiving this year.  Be grateful for what you have.

538344810_ThanksgivingCrat.JPG.d1e43110afd5df67b23c11be014f097d.JPG

Best to you Jim and family. Will you be watching “Little Miss Dangerous”.? 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Matt5 said:

Best to you Jim and family. Will you be watching “Little Miss Dangerous”.? 

Thanks, same to you.  Does a bear take a leak in the woods?