Season 5 Removed from Hulu and NBC.com

AndrewRemington

I have all 5 seasons on DVD, but sometimes it's convenient to watch online or with my Sony internet TV box.

Anyways, I noticed they took all of Season 5 off of Hulu and NBC.com!

Is this for the best? :D  It's definitely my least favorite season, but what about Hostile Takeover, Redemption in Blood, Asian Cut, and others?  Some prize Freefall, but I don't ever want to watch that one again.  In my mind, Sonny and Rico are still undercover and it's 1989.

And this Season 5 removal makes me sad, because I always want to recommend Miracle Man and Leap of Faith to newcomers!  Haha, just kidding!

• Like 1

• Administrators

Maybe it has something to do with the Timm Truman music, but if there was one season I'd split up or remove it would be season 4, not 5.

But you would think that they owned the rights for his music, as he created it for the show under contract by NBC. 

Kavinsky, I love Season 4!  "Big Thaw", "Cows of October" and "Missing Hours" are WTF episodes, but otherwise I really like the season, and I am a fan of Caitlin!  To be honest, I kind of enjoy "Missing Hours" in a cooky way.

I was kind of thinking that the music might be an issue, whether it be Truman or some of the pop songs...  But yeah, Truman's music should be owned by NBC as it was made for the show.

Edited by AndrewRemington

Awesome!  "Missing Hours" always makes me crave peanut butter!  The last time I watched it, I had to run out and buy a jar of Jif peanut butter!

*Waiting for someone to ask, "Creamy... Or crunchy?"  :D

Haha, it is definitely not boring!

Edited by AndrewRemington