BloodandOil Hap Gun

alleycat

I am not sure if any of you watched the season finale of bloodandoil but hap aka Don johnson has a gun.I wondered if its a Sig Sauer or what model gun it was I really liked it.

vlcsnap-2015-12-14-02h34m52s971_zpsuffp7

vlcsnap-2015-12-14-02h35m29s365_zpszgfly

judging by the blue finish it looks like its a Kimber, the special edition blued black thing that just came out, most notably used on the Kimber solo that was having production issues awhile back.

IE The sapphire special edition. this seems to be the 9mm saphire pro II however, and it might have been used given how close it is to the .38 super nash bridges gun Jim Zubenia made for him. hell just based on that alone he may have requested it from the shows armorer and it is 9mm, something that's easy to convert reliably into a blank firing pistol.

plus recently the FBI has gone from a larger caliber back to 9mm given the advancements in ammo technology and his side arms always seem to reflect that.

10mm, 45, .38 super to 9mm

all gun calibers the FBI has used at some point or another, and the .38 super was designed to penetrated steel car bodies back in the 1930's, of which the FBI could have really used in 1986 given none of their rounds were able to properly penetrate the body of that 1977 Monte Carlo used in that shootout, all the more ironic given I've recently seen one rolling around up here.

which caused the overreaction to jump to a 4 inch barreled 10mm that didnt last very long given how much force the shorter slide was subjected to with the 1086.

hence why he might have been using such an unusual cartridge in that show

Edited by Kavinsky

I watched the finale last night and I'm very pleased they wrapped up all the loose ends that have been hanging for the past few weeks.

Jules' baby is from Wick & they are going to be together. Billy & his wife are going back home & will cash in on the big oil deal.....and Hap & his wife are on top of the oil deal.

What I liked best was seeing a gun in D.J.'s hand again.........but I wish he would consider making a Miami Vice type movie or Nash Bridges series & be a cop again.  His comments & quips are like the old Sonny Crockett.

I would enjoy seeing him & naturally PMT together as good guys, again! :thumbsup:

I just watched season finale.  It looks liked they wrapped it all up and there will be no 'Season 2'    :(

I loved seeing DJ again !!!  Sure hope I look that good at age 65!

• Like 1