R.I.P. Jason Wingreen (Boba Fett)

Detective_Crockett

Boba Fett's original voice, has died.he was aged 95, and it seems like he died on Christmas Day, I will always consider him the true voice of Boba Fett..it's a shame that he won't get no credit in the re-edits and new generations won't know, because people think it's Jango's Voice (which it is) but we can't forget Jason, his voice bought a better charm badassery to the character that we all love, he was like a space Clint Eastwood.

R.I.P. to a fine actor.

AutographBobaFettBullochWingreenVad.jpg

its amazing how such simple lines can really bring such a fan base to such a character, and the expanded universe stuff when nuts when it came to this guy apparently, may he rest in peace, and lord know's he's gonna have good company up there.

I mean for god sakes Lemmy's rocking it out so hard up there he's melting the frigging ice caps right now lol

hell actually how would that have been for a hell of a star trek crossover, captain spock vs boba fett lol the second in commands face off

and this is one of two famous people who died on the 31st it seems, a singer although her name scapes me at the moment Cole, like nate king cole.

• Administrators

its amazing how such simple lines can really bring such a fan base to such a character, and the expanded universe stuff when nuts when it came to this guy apparently, may he rest in peace, and lord know's he's gonna have good company up there.

I mean for god sakes Lemmy's rocking it out so hard up there he's melting the frigging ice caps right now lol

hell actually how would that have been for a hell of a star trek crossover, captain spock vs boba fett lol the second in commands face off

and this is one of two famous people who died on the 31st it seems, a singer although her name scapes me at the moment Cole, like nate king cole.

Natalie Cole.

1425701_10153163004221230_58263988544237

ah sorry my mind just jumped to the old 1950's singer, which was her father, my mind seems to be abit haywire from the other night.

Edited by Kavinsky

Nat King Cole was a great smooth singer with many hits....especially "Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire."

His daughter Natalie Cole sang duets with her Dad's recordings. 

May they rest in peace.