Happy Birthday Tony D

Vicefan7777

post-5754-0-32937800-1452814717_thumb.jp

Happy Birthday, Tony D!  Wishing you a wonderful day where the water's warm and the drinks are cold!

Edited by vicegirl85
  • Like 1

My very best wishes to you dear Tony D.

I hope you will spend a most wonderful day with all beloved persons close to you.

Tony D.  - a new year of life is a new chance - LET YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE !!

Edited by bluepearl
  • Like 1

Thank you, all my Miami Vice friends! Had a fun day with a friend selling a couple guitars and looking at other ones. Then my wife made me a delicious dinner of raviolis and her homemade tomato sauce.

I still can't get the main page on here but found this Topic.

@Timm525.....Anthony's is under new ownership & it doesn't look like they will have live music.

• Administrators

Thank you, all my Miami Vice friends! Had a fun day with a friend selling a couple guitars and looking at other ones. Then my wife made me a delicious dinner of raviolis and her homemade tomato sauce.

I still can't get the main page on here but found this Topic.

@Timm525.....Anthony's is under new ownership & it doesn't look like they will have live music.

Well Tony, that will be their loss. I know your customers loved hearing you play and so did I!

• Like 1

Thank you, Klaus, GinaFan, Matt5, Ferrariman and MVNYC. I appreciate your good wishes at any time.  :thumbsup:

Hope you enjoyed your time !!! :D  :)  :thumbsup:  :cake:  :easter:  :radio:  :baby2:

• Like 1