David Bowie Rest In Peace

Tommy Vercetti

While the site was down there was another very sad loss and it was a shock too, David Bowie.

What can I say. He was a legend, an icon, a brilliant artist and he really made a contribution to music.

Farewell Mr. Bowie.

There's so much of his work I could post but here's one. There's someone I like at the start:

• Like 1

It's been a sad week and this really tore me up waking up Monday morning to a call from Mom about this. I had recently been getting into Bowie's musical work more as before that I was more familiar with his great work in films and a fan of his unique persona. Gave his recent album Blackstar a listen to and he did leave with a great albeit melancholic last album that is as a lot have put his farewell to fans.

R.I.P., Mr. Bowie.

I grew up with Bowie.
He was my idol when I was a teen with Major Tom and Ziggy Stardust.
I remember roller skating at this old arena with a wooden floor and Bowie's "FAME" would be blaring out of the speakers.
I remember seeing him on Saturday Night Live when he wore a dress on stage proclaiming a fashion faux paux.
With his creativeness, outlandish to some, and creative essence he made us think.

"Who are these children that you spit on"

David Bowie...REBEL REBEL... He will be missed.

Edited by Stinger390X

Since I'm an old man, I never listened to David Bowie. Thanks to your videos on here, I finally got to know some of his work....which is not bad!