DJ in St. Tropez

Ell.a

• Administrators

Pics were shot on July, 23 1995.Looks like DJ is having a good time! :funky::fireworks:Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

Very, VERY cool Ell.a. You sure have some great things to share that nobody here has seen.You are extremely generous in posting all these treats!Thank you! :cheers:

• Administrators

Thanks Cooper&Burnett, your're very welcome! But I'm only a passionate collector with some good friends who share my passion. ;)

Thanks Cooper&Burnett' date=' your're very welcome! But I'm only a passionate collector with some good friends who share my passion. ;)[/quote']You and I have more in common than you think! :cheers:

Wasn't him supposed to quit smoking years ago of the day when this pic was taken? Or do i see a cigarette in his hand at the last photo? :rauchen: Well, not my business anyway but I was just thinking :)

Wasn't him supposed to quit smoking years ago of the day when this pic was taken? Or do i see a cigarette in his hand at the last photo? :rauchen: Well' date=' not my business anyway but I was just thinking :)[/quote']I think DJ has quit smoking (and drinking) many times.

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks Cooper&Burnett' date=' your're very welcome! But I'm only a passionate collector with some good friends who share my passion. ;)[/quote']Still; a pleasure to see your photographs! Thanks.

Thanks Cooper&Burnett' date=' your're very welcome! But I'm only a passionate collector with some good friends who share my passion. ;)[/quote']A Passionate Collector - I can relate to that:happy:;)Those are great pictures of Don:p Thanks for sharing them, Ell.a:clap: That was a couple months after we saw Don at the AT&T Pebble Beach Golf Tournament in February 1995 (last time he played that tournament). He told us about starting a new TV series soon, so maybe he was vacationing before the start of Nash Bridges.