DJ meets other Celebs

Ell.a

• Administrators
With ZZ Top1986, probably Los Angeles, California, USAEingefügtes BildWith Bruce WillisEingefügtes BildWith Kevin Costner, Rene Russo, Cheech MarinAugust 1, 1996, Los Angeles, California, USA - Premiere of "Tin Cup"Eingefügtes BildWith Boby DylanArkansas Blue Jean Bash at Bill Clinton's First Inauguration, January 17, 1993Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildWith Tom SelleckAugust 1, 1996, Los Angeles, California, USAEingefügtes BildWith Whoopi GoldbergEingefügtes BildWith Her Royal Majesty Queen Elisabeth II.March 27, 2007, Buckingham Palace, London, GBEingefügtes BildWith Chuck NorrisEingefügtes Bild

Nice pics. The beard doesn't really suit Don though.Bob Dylan is one of the worst singers ever and one of the most overrated musicians of all time.Does anyone know why DJ was at Buckingham Palace?

Nice pics. The beard doesn't really suit Don though.Bob Dylan is one of the worst singers ever and one of the most overrated musicians of all time.Does anyone know why DJ was at Buckingham Palace?

I'm with you about Bob Dylan. I can't understand anything he "sings". Plenty of people like him, and didn't he get an Oscar or something reciently? Oh well....to each his own.Don looked great in the photo with Dylan. Don plays guitar??? Didn't know that.

• Administrators

Does anyone know why DJ was at Buckingham Palace?

According to Corbis:

Queen Elizabeth II greets American film and television actor Don Johnson during a celebrity reception at Buckingham Palace for Americans in Britain.

DJ was in London at that time (Dez 06 - March 07) because he performed Nathan Detroit in "Guys and Dolls" at the Piccadilly Theater.

• Administrators
Don plays guitar??? Didn't know that.
:eek: This is a joke' date=' isn't it? He can be seen with his white guitar on the cover of the Rolling Stone Magazine, inside is a pic as well ... I'm sure you've seen that before![img']http://www.miamivice.info/images/rs483-00.jpg Eingefügtes Bild

I've see the photos, but honestly it never clicked in my head that he could play. I thought perhaps just a musical prop to pose with.I know he writes songs and sings, but I'm not too knowlegeable on his musical pursuits. I know him as SONNY CROCKETT!

Bob Dylan is one of the worst singers ever and one of the most overrated musicians of all time.QUOTE]Geeeeeeeeeez Tommy. Put the knife in my back and twist it why don't you?I may admit he has a rough voice but what he sang for and what is iconised by his lyrics, you can't ignore!You must be a child of the nineties?

• Administrators
I've see the photos' date=' but honestly it never clicked in my head that he could play. I thought perhaps just a musical prop to pose with.[/quote']I KNEW you have seen that before. You're right, far more often he can be seen as a singer. But DJ also plays piano - for example in the Freixenette TV spot.Eingefügtes Bild

Yes I am a child of the '90s, I just don't like Dylan's muiscDylan is regarded as one of the greatest musicans of all time and he is also considered one of the worst singers of all time.Isn't that an inherent contradiction?Sorry to piss you off but it's my opinion. But let's not turn this DJ photo thread into a debate issue

and he's in his Smuggler's Blues outfit in the ZZTop picDJ is good mates with Bruce Willis and I think he must have been instrumental in getting him to guest star on Vice

• Administrators

DJ is also friends with Kevin Costner now. But maybe Costner was too young to get a cameo in Vice, or he was already too much known then: He did "Silverado" (with Kevin Kline, Scott Glenn and Danny Glover) in 1985 and "The Untouchables" (with Sean Connery, Andy Garcia and Robert De Niro) in 1987.But did you know that DJ also met Jiim Hendrix? There's no photo from that encounter. But in the Rolling Stone Magazine (September 25, 1986) DJ talks about how he met the legend in a NY disco.

I walked out of the bathroom with cocaine all over my upper lip, and I walked dead into that black guy. I looked up and it was Jini Hendrix. My jaw hit my chest. He smiles and goes, " Man, you can't be walking around with **** on your face like this." And he's like wiping the blow off my upper lip, you know? He was so charming ...

I heard DJ turned down the part of Eliot Ness in The Untouchables, the part that made Kevin Costner a star. He's probably still kicking himself over that