Vice Guest Star's Wife Dies

Richie Rich

Natasha Richardson, wife of MV guest star Liam Neeson (Sean Caroon from When Irish Eyes Are Crying), has died. Death was the result of a skiing accident. "Tony-award winning actress Natasha Richardson died Wednesday at the age of 45 in a New York City hospital. The actress had been transported back to New York City from Canada, where she suffered a head injury after falling on a beginners ski slope. Richardson's condition deteriorated following a skiing accident on Monday on a beginner's trail at the Mont Tremblant ski resort in Quebec, Canada.Mont Tremblant said in a statement that Richardson fell during a ski lesson and later reported not feeling well. She was not wearing a helmet, nor was one required, they said."From FoxNews.com:http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,509734,00.htmlRoger Friedman column:http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,509621,00.htmlEingefügtes Bild

It has to be a living hell to loose one's spouse. The one person whom you feel comfortable with, and wanted to spend the rest of your life with, gone. :cry:

It has to be a living hell to loose one's spouse. The one person whom you feel comfortable with' date=' and wanted to spend the rest of your life with, gone. :cry:[/quote']I think I can feel just a little bit of the pain that Liam is going through (although, admittedly, not even close).That was my ex-wife's name.Check the title of the MV episode that Liam guest starred in - sad, and tragic, and fascinating at the same time. :cry: