Looking for Miami Vice screenplays

Castillo71

Hello everyone! 

I'm  an aspiring screenwriter and collector of film and TV screenplays. I don't know if there's been a thread to this before but does any member here have any screenplays of the episodes of MV in pdf ? I'd really love to read them . So far the only ones i have is the original pilot and the unmade Reunion TV movie 'Crockett Returns to Miami...Vice'.

Please, PM me or answer here! Thanks! 

Do you mean scripts from the actual Miami Vice episodes?  Seasons 2-5 are available here:

http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/episode_scripts.php?tv-show=miami-vice

Those are transcripts, not the real scripts, because they match the show's dialogue exactly.  The real scripts have extra scenes and lines that have been edited out to produce the finished episode.

Edited by airtommy

Yes,  i mean  scanned pdf file copies  from original  scripts for  actual  Miami Vice episodes. I noticed  in Episode reviews thread that one member had a screenplay for S1 episode Glades, titled 'Not Necessarily The Swamp Thing'.

Thanks for  transcipt link, i didn't knew it existed and it's better than nothing. But  i'm really looking forward to find the actual original  screenplays in order to study writing style, structure and how much the scripts  changed during shooting process, scenes and lines  that we're left out etc.. 

Cheers! 

Edited by Castillo71