Calderone's Return part II error?

mirrorimageegamirorrim

This has almost certainly been discussed before but I just noticed it yesterday:  At the end of the episode when Crockett has been brought to Calderone, and Tubbs and Angelina show up, there is a man dressed in white in the background of a particular shot who is seen scurrying away.  Was this a crew member who was visible or was it somebody in Calderone's house who fleeing the scene?

That's police chief Albury. At 38:41 in the scene. Before Tubbs and Angelina come to the house, he can be seen sitting in the background. I'll post a screenshot.

14nip6u.jpg

2dw95c8.jpg

Edited by summer84
  • Like 1

Speaking of errors, I noticed something similar in "The Great McCarthy" episode at 7:19, where a guy in a yellow shirt hides behind a tree. I'm almost positive that was an error. And if you look again at 7:35, he hurry's off.

Edited by summer84
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, summer84 said:

Speaking of errors, I noticed something similar in "The Great McCarthy" episode at 7:19, where a guy in a yellow shirt hides behind a tree. I'm almost positive that was an error. And if you look again at 7:35, he hurry's off.

LOL, I never saw that before!  When I play the DVD on my Mac, he shows up between 8:00 and 8:20.  Post this in the Blooper Thread:  http://miamiviceonline.com/index.php?/topic/1353-the-blooper-thread/

• Like 1

I watched scene from McCarthy and it was just as you said.  Great catch there!  It looked like a person who was visiting the beach or club or whatever it was there and suddenly he noticed the cameras and crew in the distance and he freaked out and tried to hide himself.

I'm still embarrassed I didn't realize that was Albury earlier, by the way.  That's so funny how he ran away!

• Like 1