Hello Everyone!

FLORIDA ZAQ178

Hi to everyone here at the forum! My name is Kevin and I have been a huge Vice fan since the series premiered when I was 13 yrs. old. I can't wait to see all the great stuff here since I haven't had an opportunity to really explore yet.I am thrilled I found this site and look forward to posting again in the near future.

Guest The Talk

Hi to everyone here at the forum! My name is Kevin and I have been a huge Vice fan since the series premiered when I was 13 yrs. old. I can't wait to see all the great stuff here since I haven't had an opportunity to really explore yet.I am thrilled I found this site and look forward to posting again in the near future.

I look forward to reading your posts. Welcome onboard! :fireworks: Have fun! :cheers:

• Administrators

Welcome Kevin,You're gonna love it!This is a great site with lots of info and very knowledgeable people. Make sure you check out our glossary section in the pink navigation bar above or just click ---> here.

The Cooper&burnett scrapbook section is where you'll find vintage articles, my screen used MIAMI VICE crockett blazers, cast and crew items, props, rare photos etc etc etc.

• Administrators

"Welcome to the party pal!" Oops, that was "Diehard" Anyway, good to see you here! Let us know if you need anything!

Welcome.Lots to read and see such as pics, stories, old news clippings...Explore, have fun and definitely ask questions.

The Cooper&burnett scrapbook section is where you'll find vintage articles' date=' my screen used MIAMI VICE crockett blazers, cast and crew items, props, rare photos etc etc etc.[/quote']Private Message (PM) me if you have any questions.

• 2 weeks later...

welcome to a great site we look forward to your comments and hopefully you will learn something you did not know before enjoy