Which Miami Vice Character are You?

miamijimf

Lol, Jim. And I'm sure you don't go in for blue/gray makeup with white wigs either.  :p

I didn't sign up to get the full details of what makes someone line up with the characters....did anyone do that?

I wanted Crockett, but got Tubbs. Oh well...

This test is so wrong, how can I be the Tubbs character, I mean, he moved from New York to Miami. But other then that, I guess we can say, "I'm the comic relief." :funky:

It's all relative.

• Like 1

Hey guys, believe it or not, I got Crockett...

Btw I think the quiz is not well made. I think I got Crockett cause my answers reflect my quite cynical, sarcastic and disenchanted attitude LOL!

Edited by Jerry B.
  • Like 3

I got Trudy as well. Guess the sassy big-bootied lady inside of me cannot contain itself in the face of an interrogation.

Edited by agent 47
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

I got Crockett as well, but agree with Jerry that the quiz is not well-made.  Also, for several of the questions I felt none of the choices really applied, so I think I tried to channel Crockett's personality a little... 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Jerry B. said:

Hey guys, believe it or not, I got Crockett...

Btw I think the quiz is not well made. I think I got Crockett cause my answers reflect my quite cynical, sarcastic and disenchanted attitude LOL!

So that's why, I didn't get Crockett. Hmm... Now it all makes more sense to me. Finally! ;)

• Like 1

I actually took the test twice yesterday, cause I wasn't satisfied with my answer, I then also got Trudy. Yep, this quiz is so wrong. :)

In fact, I'm more interested to learn if anybody is the Castillo character?

Edited by summer84
  • Like 1

I don't believe this.......I'm most like........GINA !  Ouch. :o 

No. I'm not gay !     But I love music & the way Gina sings. :radio:    

The  character I want to be like is, Crockett, but I feel most like Stan!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, summer84 said:

I actually took the test twice yesterday, cause I wasn't satisfied with my answer, I then also got Trudy. Yep, this quiz is so wrong. :)

In fact, I'm more interested to learn if anybody is the Castillo character?

The test is "so wrong," summer84!  It asks a question but has other conditions to the answer.

For example : "On a day off, clean up the house etc., then go to a museum."

I would clean up the house but not go to a museum.....but this was my closest choice.   The test forces you into certain answers.

Edited by Tony D.
  • Like 2

I was certain I was going to be Elvis the Alligator as I mostly just sit around in the Florida sun eating crumb doughnuts and snapping at people.

Edited by agent 47
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, agent 47 said:

I was certain I was going to be Elvis the Alligator as I mostly just sit around in the Florida sun eating crumb doughnuts and snapping at people.

This is the post of the week. 

• 1 year later...