I'M IN THE DIGITAL AGE NOW!

COOPER&BURNETT

Today, I learned on my new computer and printer how to finally take a photo, insert the photo card into the printer, and scan directly onto the computer the photo I want to post.I used to have to take a photo, and go and have the photos all printed out, then I'd scan them, crop the borders, enlarge, transfer them to photobucket, THEN post the photo. :rolleyes:THAT's a lot of work I do for you all.Now, I've entered the DIGITAL age. You'll notice that the photos I just took, and posted in the section were I show my home, the photos are clearer than the other photos.This is what all my new photos will look like. Clear.Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

• Administrators

Atta boy! We knew it was only a matter of time before you came (screaming and kicking) into the digital world! :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Very good C&B!!!*Pandina gets serious*Was it absolutely necessary to show your digital skills by taking pics of the weird plugs?You know they spook me!

Yes. Being Americans advanced, and were the first to modernize electricity in the 18th and mostly 19th century with pioneers like BEN FRANKLIN and Thomas Edison, our plugs are the "original" plugs. Europe has the weird plugs. :)I'm certain MICHAEL JACKSON creeps you out more than our correct style plugs. :)

• Administrators

My God Coop, is that earth toned carpet I see?! Shame on you! :)

It's official color is "Natural". It looks more like an off white in most light. Your comparing it to an EXTREMELY white planter, and white walls. It's not a dark brown or something. C'mon maaaan....:)

Flaw? Crockett and Tubbs have BOTH worn "natural" in thier clothes.Look at Crockett's picture on this screen below. Look at his pants.No flaw, unless you consider CROCKETT AND TUBBS wearing a color flaw. If THEY can do it, I can do it.

Look at Crockett's picture on this screen below. Look at his pants.

I'm looking, I'm looking! (and btw I like what I see!)Isn't it more like khaki color? :)

Yes. Being Americans advanced' date=' and were the first to modernize electricity in the 18th and mostly 19th century with pioneers like BEN FRANKLIN and Thomas Edison, our plugs are the "original" plugs. Europe has the weird plugs. :)[/quote']Yes but Edison was a proponent of DC (Direct Current) and it was Tesla who sped forward with AC (Alternating Current) which we all use today in our homes.Oh...and by the way...Edison did NOT invent the light bulb. It was Thomas Woodward of the University of Toronto in 1886. In 1888 Edison bought the patent rights to it and could not make it work either, so he gave it to his best man in th shop...Reginald Fessenden (a Canadian inventor working at the Edison laboratories at the time) to come up with a unit that would work. Fessenden invented the tungsten core which in turn became the incandesant light bulb we all know today.Canadian invention...Canadian innovation. There is your history lesson for today boys and girls..................

That's a lesson Stinger, I didn't know about Thomas Woodward.OK, as C&B says we might have the weird plugs, but we have design switches! Have a look at axolute.it (available also in English)

Doesn't khaki have more brown in it than Natural? ;)

Maybe khaki has more army green than brown, surely less than in Natural... whatever, I don't know, I looked at the pic but..., but... I got distracted! ;)

Yes but Edison was a proponent of DC (Direct Current) and it was Tesla who sped forward with AC (Alternating Current) which we all use today in our homes.Oh...and by the way...Edison did NOT invent the light bulb. It was Thomas Woodward of the University of Toronto in 1886. In 1888 Edison bought the patent rights to it and could not make it work either' date=' so he gave it to his best man in th shop...Reginald Fessenden (a Canadian inventor working at the Edison laboratories at the time) to come up with a unit that would work. Fessenden invented the tungsten core which in turn became the incandesant light bulb we all know today.Canadian invention...Canadian innovation. There is your history lesson for today boys and girls..................[/quote']Ah, no props for the filthy Americans from the international community.

C&B, does this advancement into the modern age mean that you are going to go out and get yourself a few spare heads... like Data or Kryten... that way you could keep you anonymity but not be headless any more!:rolleyes:Don't all look at me like that, it's nearly 3am over here and I haven't taken my meds! :p

C&B' date=' does this advancement into the modern age mean that you are going to go out and get yourself a few spare heads... like Data or Kryten... that way you could keep you anonymity but not be headless any more!:rolleyes:Don't all look at me like that, it's nearly 3am over here and I haven't taken my meds! :p[/quote']Morgana,I have about as much chance showing my head, as you have wearing pastels. :)

Yes but Edison was a proponent of DC (Direct Current) and it was Tesla who sped forward with AC (Alternating Current) which we all use today in our homes.Oh...and by the way...Edison did NOT invent the light bulb. It was Thomas Woodward of the University of Toronto in 1886. In 1888 Edison bought the patent rights to it and could not make it work either' date=' so he gave it to his best man in th shop...Reginald Fessenden (a Canadian inventor working at the Edison laboratories at the time) to come up with a unit that would work. Fessenden invented the tungsten core which in turn became the incandesant light bulb we all know today.Canadian invention...Canadian innovation. There is your history lesson for today boys and girls..................[/quote']Take off eh?Like, you Hoser!

• Administrators
Yes but Edison was a proponent of DC (Direct Current) and it was Tesla who sped forward with AC (Alternating Current) which we all use today in our homes.Oh...and by the way...Edison did NOT invent the light bulb. It was Thomas Woodward of the University of Toronto in 1886. In 1888 Edison bought the patent rights to it and could not make it work either' date=' so he gave it to his best man in th shop...Reginald Fessenden (a Canadian inventor working at the Edison laboratories at the time) to come up with a unit that would work. Fessenden invented the tungsten core which in turn became the incandesant light bulb we all know today.Canadian invention...Canadian innovation. There is your history lesson for today boys and girls..................[/quote']Well I'll tell you one thing, Tesla was so far ahead of his time that Aliens had to be influencing him for his discoveries. :)I think he was by far smarter then Edison and all the rest!JMHO here.

• Administrators
Morgana' date='I have about as much chance showing my head, as you have wearing pastels. :)[/quote']Well I for one would like to see your head and Morgana wearing pastels.How about a group picture?I can create a poll if the members want! :D

Well I for one would like to see your head and Morgana wearing pastels.How about a group picture?I can create a poll if the members want! :D

We have about as much chance at a group picture ... as a group hug! Nice thought though............Oh and yes...Tesla was about a hundred years ahead of his time. (don;t know about the aliens though? :))

Morgana' date='I have about as much chance showing my head, as you have wearing pastels. :)[/quote']Today, I am wearing lilac, grey and pink... granted I am still in my PJs but... :pNow, when do we get to see a picture of you with a head on your shoulders??? :thumbsup:

Where's... like... the back bacon and beer eh?............

O.k. Eh? Like, you think your everybody you knob.Good day eh? I like Elsinore Beer eh? :clap: