485 West Matheson Drive

chum981

Geeze! I didn't realize this house was in THAT many episodes. Some yes, all NO. I didn't recognize the house in Calderone's demise. THAT was a new one on me.Interesting how just adding new furniture and arange it differently, use different camera angles and lighting....It can look like a completely new place!I always love learning something new from our members! We sure have good ones!

Excellent, excellent pics The Talk and Tommy Vercetti!I think we just need the helicopter scene from Miami Squeeze...A scene from Yankee Dollar is below:

post-556-138929628999_thumb.jpg

Guest The Talk
Excellent' date=' excellent pics The Talk and Tommy Vercetti!I think we just need the helicopter scene from Miami Squeeze...[/quote']Thanks chum981. I was thinking of the helicopter scene too - especially as we do not have a pic in the glossary where you can see it very well.But as it was late last night I will make one today.

Guest The Talk

I took photos of the front of the house. They can be seen on Page 11 of my Miami pictures in the travel section

It's funny to see the house -outside of the "proper" TV-show atmosphere- in the present days with this construction site "in action"Again: great pics Tommy Vercetti.:thumbsup: Must be wonderful to travel around and see all those buildings and sites in reality (as far as they are still existing).I love the pics in your travel section. Maybe you can solve the "riddle" of the unknown loctaion in "Down For the Count 2". I was thinking about if this is not a church but a chapel on a cemetery? :radar:

It's funny to see the house -outside of the "proper" TV-show atmosphere- in the present days with this construction site "in action"Again: great pics Tommy Vercetti.:thumbsup: Must be wonderful to travel around and see all those buildings and sites in reality (as far as they are still existing).I love the pics in your travel section. Maybe you can solve the "riddle" of the unknown loctaion in "Down For the Count 2". I was thinking about if this is not a church but a chapel on a cemetery? :radar:

Hi Talk,You should just hop a plane and come on over- it's not as difficult as you may think.Where in the episode is this "Down For the Count2" unknown location? I miss the challenge of finding locations. It used to be my favorite activity on the MV boards. If I can't find it, there are several people on the forum who can, guaranteed.

Guest The Talk
Hi Talk' date='You should just hop a plane and come on over- it's not as difficult as you may think.[/quote']I really would love to do this. But right now this will be too expensive for a vaccation for a whole family.Maybe I should ask my husband to get a "single" vaccation?? Kinda "taking a Mum's recreation cure" ;):dance2::dance2:. Just kidding. If there is a chance to travel to the USA then all of the familiy should do it.
Where in the episode is this "Down For the Count2" unknown location? I miss the challenge of finding locations. It used to be my favorite activity on the MV boards. If I can't find it' date=' there are several people on the forum who can, guaranteed.[/quote']We talked about this in C&B's thread "Crockett, Tubbs catholic!"See my question (post #27) and Tommy Verctti's reply (post #54). That's why I asked him personally today.It would be great if you have an answer on this.

Guest The Talk
Scenes from "Golden Triangle"Eingefügtes Bild Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild Eingefügtes BildThe last one is a bit dark. Castillo drives up with the elevator from the basement to the living room.
Interesting how just adding new furniture and arange it differently' date=' use different camera angles and lighting....It can look like a completely new place![/quote']You hit the point. I had the same thought. Especially when I looked at the two pics with the view from the upper floor down to the living room in "Golden Triangle" and "Miami Squeeze".

DanJ, SoFlaJeremy, Baron Samedi, and myself went to have a look at this place last year. You can get to the front door, but the back of the property is protected by this steel wall that looks about 9 foot high and at least a foot thick. We managed to peer round the corner of it though and see the helicopter pad.I think that we should contact this "Alex Shay" to see how much the place is being sold for, then all club together and buy it as a "joint investment". Hey with all of us having a share in the place, there'd be a party every night! It may involve some or all of us becoming drug dealers though in order to raise the funds. In the meantime I'll stand on my high street with a collection tin in order to raise some money for our fund ;)

DanJ' date=' SoFlaJeremy, Baron Samedi, and myself went to have a look at this place last year. You can get to the front door, but the back of the property is protected by this steel wall that looks about 9 foot high and at least a foot thick. We managed to peer round the corner of it though and see the helicopter pad.I think that we should contact this "Alex Shay" to see how much the place is being sold for, then all club together and buy it as a "joint investment". Hey with all of us having a share in the place, there'd be a party every night! It may involve some or all of us becoming drug dealers though in order to raise the funds. In the meantime I'll stand on my high street with a collection tin in order to raise some money for our fund ;)[/quote']Hey Papa, I'm in- whose with me?

Hey Papa' date=' I'm in- whose with me?[/quote']Absolutely, though at $38 Million at say $10K a piece, we will need 3800 volunteers (sorry, it's the accountant in me) S-B

Thanks again for all the pics The Talk + Tommy Vercetti. I think we've got about all of them in this thread!:thumbsup:Two thumbs up!:thumbsup:

Absolutely' date=' though at $38 Million at say $10K a piece, we will need 3800 volunteers (sorry, it's the accountant in me) S-B[/quote']How did you find out it was worth 38 million, SB? I've had a look on the Estate Agents site but I can't find where the price is listed?

How did you find out it was worth 38 million' date=' SB? I've had a look on the Estate Agents site but I can't find where the price is listed?[/quote']See post #1 in this thread. :gift:

Oh yeah. Duh! Thanks SB. In that case I'll redirect the question to Chum....
Legba' date=' I found the following link:http://miamibeachluxuryrealestate.blogspot.com/2007/12/key-biscayne-home-for-sale-38500000.htmlPrice was right, no pun intended.

"Crockett' date=' Tubbs catholic!"[/url']See my question (post #27) and Tommy Verctti's reply (post #54). That's why I asked him personally today.It would be great if you have an answer on this.

I can't find the mortuary in S. Fla and neither can DanJ, a Miami resident and one of our best location sleuths. I also searched churches. I think it's probably stock footage which Vice used on rare occasions. Notice that no cast member or extra appears in this outside shot. There is no clue where the inside shots were filmed- could be a studio.

Guest The Talk
I can't find the mortuary in S. Fla and neither can DanJ' date=' a Miami resident and one of our best location sleuths. I also searched churches. I think it's probably stock footage which Vice used on rare occasions. Notice that no cast member or extra appears in this outside shot. There is no clue where the inside shots were filmed- could be a studio.[/quote']This are good considerations/reflections, Jim.Thanks for your help in this request. :flowers:

• 1 year later...