Most watched episode

chum981

I was wondering what everyone's most watched episode is...Which one episode have you seen the most? For me, it is Definitely Miami. Maybe its style over substance, but I still find myself having watched that episode the most. Its the "...beautiful scenery...", the stylish way Rob Cohen has directed it, the perfect fitting music - as soon as the opening credits start, and Europa kicks in, with the camera on the ocean/beach - you know its gonna be a good one...

Guest neworder

Payback or Death and the lady for me.Does anyone know what the most popular episode was by TV ratings back on the original run? Another Q for people to think about...

For me it's probably "Redemption in Blood" as he returns from Burnett to Crockett, though I must admit I am also partial to "Definitely Miami".

• Administrators

Brother's KeeperEvanOut where the busses don't runDefinitely MiamiProdigal son

For me, I know it's either Buddies or Back in the World nowadays, when I taped them on tv land, I watched The Fix and No Exit, in the Spike tv days, it was Indian Wars and Hostile Takeover, but one i've seen the most? Probably Indian Wars.

• Administrators

OK gang,I'm locking this one because I just created a monster poll on this topic.Please go check this one out and vote for your favorite eps.Click ---> here