Episode 39 - Little Miss Dangerous

miamijimf

I found an old photo of "Sex World" when it was the Warsaw Ballroom. It's clear from the photo that the neighborhood had seen better days during this period. I now have photos of every incarnation of the classic Art Deco building from Hoffman's Cafeteria to Jerry's Famous Deli with one exception. Not sure if one of my photos shows it when it was the Rythem Club. They are posted on my Fiona/LMD page at link. Page one shows what Fiona has been up to lately. Comments welcome.

I found an old photo of "Sex World" when it was the Warsaw Ballroom. It's clear from the photo that the neighborhood had seen better days during this period. I now have photos of every incarnation of the classic Art Deco building from Hoffman's Cafeteria to Jerry's Famous Deli with one exception. Not sure if one of my photos shows it when it was the Rythem Club. They are posted on my Fiona/LMD page at link. Page one shows what Fiona has been up to lately. Comments welcome.

Interesting Jim , thanks.:D

So Viggo Mortensen was originlly supposed to play Cat.very interesting...Fiona also had a brief cameo in the beginning of Yankee Dollar.

So Viggo Mortensen was originlly supposed to play Cat.very interesting...Fiona also had a brief cameo in the beginning of Yankee Dollar.

Thanks guys. Yes in Yankee Dollar she gets off the plane before Sonny's girlfriend with Leon Ichaso' date=' the director of LMD. It is mentioned in the best Fiona site- http://www.fionafansite.com

• 6 months later...

Finally' date=' I have posted this episode on my webite,http://www.sffl.comcastbiz.net:D

Great job Charlie, I learned some new things about my favorite episode. I appreciate your favorible comment about my web pages, "Fiona, Videos and Miami Vice." and the link you posted to those pages.

Great job Charlie' date=' I learned some new things about my favorite episode. I appreciate your favorible comment about my web pages, "Fiona, Videos and Miami Vice." and the link you posted to those pages.[/quote'] Thanks allot. That is high praise from the guy I consider the expert on LMD.

• 1 year later...

Ive got quite a few shots from locations used in "LMD" I know this episode has been covered really well by Jim - I would be happy to post but didnt just want to duplicate Jim's great work .

Ive got quite a few shots from locations used in "LMD" I know this episode has been covered really well by Jim - I would be happy to post but didnt just want to duplicate Jim's great work .

Thanks Matt, would really like to see them. I think others would also. If you just took them on your trip they must be different from the ones I posted, different angles etc. You can always attach them to PMs to me.

Cat on motorbike - Biscayne Bvld past old Charda Restaurant ( now Kfc ) seen in pic ( red building ) :D[ATTACH=CONFIG]7705[/ATTACH]

post-122-13892965429599_thumb.jpg

From my last trip Cat's apartment :D[ATTACH=CONFIG]7703[/ATTACH]

Man has it changed. We climbed up to the top floor and noticed the balcony railing was all rusty. It had more character in this 07 photo that DanJ took when it was a tatoo parlor on the ground floor but I'm glad they fixed it up. Now maybe it will survive.[ATTACH=CONFIG]7706[/ATTACH]

post-16-1389296543138_thumb.jpg

Man has it changed. We climbed up to the top floor and noticed the balcony railing will all rusty. It had more character in this 07 photo that DanJ took when it was a tatoo parlor on the ground floor but I'm glad they fixed it up. Now maybe it will survive.[ATTACH=CONFIG]7706[/ATTACH]

Interesting Jim - that last pic I posted was taken in February 2011 .This new one was taken a few weeks ago it has been done up further looking even better and with the tattoo store being changed to another flat it looks like . Enjoy Jim - taken February 2013.:D[ATTACH=CONFIG]7708[/ATTACH]

post-122-13892965433159_thumb.jpg

Jim I still have the original script for this episode, if I ever decide to get rid of it, you'll be the first one I call. ;)Thanks Matt, looks pretty good now.

Cat goes down steps - Collins Court ( also seen in "Little Prince" ) Collins Court & 14th StFrom my 2011 trip:D[ATTACH=CONFIG]7711[/ATTACH]

post-122-13892965437041_thumb.jpg

Very nice picture. That is one of the very first locations I tracked down when I started location hunting. Ah the memories! Keep posting, love seeing your pics.

Cat goes down steps - Collins Court ( also seen in "Little Prince" ) Collins Court & 14th StFrom my 2011 trip:D[ATTACH=CONFIG]7711[/ATTACH]

Great photos Matt. Burn Notice used a photo of this exact location in the episode "Desperate Times."

From my last trip Cat's apartment :D[ATTACH=CONFIG]7703[/ATTACH]

Matt- Sent a copy of this photo to Larry Joshua. He wrote: "To see this now is amazing."

Matt- Sent a copy of this photo to Larry Joshua. He wrote: "To see this now is amazing."

Great thankyou so much :thumbsup:Always so happy to contribute to this great site and thread :D

• 9 months later...

Cat walk along Ocean Court at 11th St Miami Beach / Cat holds Crockett up against the wall of the Versace Mansion on Collins Court above 11th St, Miami Beach .:balloon::)