Common actor from "Home Invaders" and "Mirror Image"

Guest myonlyvice

Guest myonlyvice

Was the black cop (played by the same actor) from "Home Invaders" and "Mirror Image" supposed to be the same character or two different characters? I'm figuring two different ones, and I could just go back and watch these scenes again listening for names but, what the heck, I'm trying to start a dialogue here.

If I remember correctly the Cop in Mirror Image was in Broward County so he played two different characters. The names were probably different also.

• Administrators

He actually played in three different eps. and all were different parts.Check out the glossary ---> hereGuest Appearance in the episodes: 019 The Home Invadersas: Sgt. Hugh Heraty002 Heart Of Darknessas: "Jiveman"090 Mirror Imageas: Rolando Jordan

The Glossary is just TOO darn good!What other website has THIS much information in a glossary??None.

• Administrators

Well that is the result of over a thousand + man/women hours worth of work. :thumbsup:And I too must say that I have never seen a web site that has such a detailed glossary for its members! I am honored to have done (and continue to add to) my part in creating it for everyone to enjoy.That's why we (.ws & .info) are the number one Vice site on the net! :funky:

doesn't look like the same dude, but i did think i remember seeing that dude in The Maze somewhere...