COOP's CROCKETT STYLE CLOTHES

COOPER&BURNETT

Eingefügtes BildHere's another great find. This style, although not the same one, reminds me of a style Crockett wore in season 3.

Cooper, I LOVE all these pictures that you have been sharing with us.:happy::clap::thumbsup: I don't know how the shirt color appears to everyone else, but from my end it appears to be the light green that it is.:glossy:Thanks For Sharing All Your Treasures With Us!!!!:)

Cooper' date=' I LOVE all these pictures that you have been sharing with us.:happy::clap::thumbsup: I don't know how the shirt color appears to everyone else, but from my end it appears to be the light green that it is.:glossy:Thanks For Sharing All Your Treasures With Us!!!!:)[/quote']Your welcome!It's been a while since I have shown more clothes, so I decided to share with you all. I think when I cranked down the brightness on the camera to get the right lighting for the jacket, it caused the shirt to look more blue than light green. :rolleyes: Just a guess.

Eingefügtes Bild

These are ALL Incredibly Awesome Cooper!!!!:clap::clap::clap:And I'm sure that you are NOWHERE NEAR finished with the rest of the wardrobe.I really can't wait to see the rest of what you have.:eek:P.S.: :eek:Okay, This was NOT the picture I had chosen to reply on. I chose the one of the Blazer without the light green shirt, but oh well, you get the idea, right?:confused:

Eingefügtes BildThis is a Season 3 style waist cut 100% silk jacket like Crockett wore. All you need to do is roll up the sleeves!

I really like this jacket!!Great find!

I really like this jacket!!Great find!

I like this jacket too!It is a very smooth silk. It's perhaps just a bit more blueish than the picture shows, but not by much.It's fun to open my closet 2morgen, and see all these stylish clothes!! :dance2:

Eingefügtes BildHere's one I just bought today from Nordstroms.I just wish you could see the wonderful color of this blazer. It's a type of blue' date=' but it goes with anything! It's a half lined linen.Most likely I'd have to be in the sun to show off it's true color.[/quote']damn Coop I've missed this one...really really nice! :thumbsup:

damn Coop I've missed this one...really really nice! :thumbsup:

This is amoung my favorites. I get lots of complements on it. It's linen, half lined, and it fits me perfectly!

I'm glad to see the textured silks and linens coming back. I've noticed that eye wear is getting larger also...hopefully not like the ski goggles of the 80's.

Eingefügtes BildHere's a blue' date=' half lined blazer, made by one of the original makers of Crockett's jackets used on the show.Kind of a SMUGGLER'S BLUES blazer.[/quote']I've got a new one coming either tomorrow or monday. :thumbsup::thumbsup: