Anyone ever heard of this?

Kavinsky

• Administrators

Yes this was talked about a while back. Pretty cool, but as I recall without looking it up again, the prices were really steep!We too have members here that have the car and the boat!---> Stinger390X has the boat.---> jurrassic narc has the Daytona.Make friends with them both. :p

news to me. thanks kavinski. if you find the pics of stinger and jurassic narcs toys, you'll be most impressed, and second most envious.

Hey if they've got an actual daytona they'd let me drive for a price I'm definetly going to head there the next time I go to germany to visit by relatives

Hey if they've got an actual daytona they'd let me drive for a price I'm definetly going to head there the next time I go to germany to visit by relatives

I've checked prices of driving these kinda cars and its really high. I mean renting for one day is really unmanageable - for me anyway...I've been planning a trip to Miami and planning included renting a Ferrari for a couple days, but it was like $800 per day, plus some added costs - and then there's the fuel, etc...

• Administrators

plus some added costs - and then there's the fuel, etc...

Is that the clause that says you can't drive it more than 5 miles a day? :D

Is that the clause that says you can't drive it more than 5 miles a day? :D

:DNo, there are additional fees for getting the car dropped at your address and pickup after you're done, and I think there were a couple more.

yeah thats true but it would only be for one day, not a week, and on top of that its supervised so its probably cheaper than renting one hopefully