Favorie Izzy episode

agent 47

This might have been done before but, what is your favorite Izzy episode? When I say that I mean episode with Izzy in it of course but what is your favorite Izzy performance? I liked him in this weeks "Whatever Works" the most.

Everyone he's in is good - makes me laugh :)All the ones mentioned in this thread have been good.Also, "Bought and Paid For" - especially the beginning scene with the "Coke" bust - and also him in the club - you can even see him dancing behind Tubbs!!!

Phill the Shill was good and I also liked the one where Sonny loses his car to the police auction (forgot the name of the episode) as well as the one where he has the clogs on and the other shoes fit too tight. Hahahahaha I always liked all of his crazy hair brain schemes to make money on the side.Izzy is definitely a "character" ... choogotitmang..............

my favorite ep with izzy in it is phil the shill, but i think izzy was his funniest in made for each other. he was funny in miracle man, too.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Administrators

I'd have to say "The Big Thaw". When he was trying to bring Robolard back to life! :eek:

Favorite IzzyThis is an original topic! I loved Izzy in Phil the Shill-hilarious. Also, he was funny as the photographer in "By Hooker By Crook". And don't forget his "cowboy" role in "Cows of October. I also loved him in "Bullet for Crockett" when he came into Sonny's hosptial room and tried to talk to Sonny while he was in a coma. Very touching....

• Administrators

...I also loved him in "Bullet for Crockett" when he came into Sonny's hosptial room and tried to talk to Sonny while he was in a coma. Very touching....

Ya, and as soon as he got out his "good luck rock from Cuba", Sonny had a code blue and damn near died!

Ya' date=' and as soon as he got out his "good luck rock from Cuba", Sonny had a code blue and damn near died![/quote']Timm, that was so funny. I remember it so well, the "good luck rock from CUBA"...Izzy rubbed it and then, Sonny went into cardiac arrest..it was as if the bad luck charm, Izzy, blew it again!

My favorite is him and NOOGIE together in MADE FOR EACH OTHER!CLASSIC IZZY!!

I agree. Especially when they steal the cement truck! Classic! :D :D

• 1 year later...

I agree,Marilyn! When Izzy apears, it´s always funny. If one listens to him, he´ll find out that Izzy isn´t dumb, but Izzy always has a lot of funny ideas in hope to make money!

Izzy was hilarious in every ep.But I have to say hands down ,my personal favorite is the multiple telephone negotiation in "The Cows of October".The ep. not so good but that scene kills my every time!

Just Watched "Th Big Thaw"..Nothing but good classic Izzy...L.O.L....This ep. is a rough one...to watch...Glad Izzy was in it!..Otherwise i don't think i could watch it at all.