BACKTALKING TO DARTH VADER??????????

COOPER&BURNETT

Where are those transmissions you intercepted? What have you done with those plans?Eingefügtes BildListen jerk.....I don't like the way your talking to me. Who do you think you are to come in here and speak to me this way? I don't know who you are, but I want you to know that I might kick your ass. I don't know you, I don't like you, I don't care for your all goth clothing with it's little helmet, and belt with flashing lights....listen tough guy.....Eingefügtes BildTAKE IT BACK! TAKE IT BACK! Don't EVER make fun of my clothes!Eingefügtes Bild

If STAR WARS didn't exist, I wonder what our enemys would think if they saw THIS coming for them.Eingefügtes Bild

it would have been really cool if someone in a luke costume was on a scooter in front of him on a high speed chase thru the city!!and if the imposters worked for a demolition company and luke pushed a button to detonate an abondoned building at the end of the chase!!that would get some hits on youtube!no, i'm not smoking weed right now :)

How about a guy dressed in a rebel endor suit, and a speeder bike trooper following!

Mr. Gambini' date=' are you on drugs?! :)[/quote']i'm drinking a 12oz red bull. does that count?
How about a guy dressed in a rebel endor suit' date=' and a speeder bike trooper following![/quote']i'm down. man, if had video equipment and nothing else to do...