DOG STRANDED ON ROCK

COOPER&BURNETT

When I went hiking, A guy in a canoe paddled up to an exposed rock on a lake, and set his dog on it, and paddled away.The dogs barking was endless, and echoed thoughout the canyon. It was anoying! The little dog couldn't do anything but stand there and bark for it's owner to return. He paddled the whole lake, and eventually returned for his dog. I'm the only one to get the pictures.Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

As an animal lover,this picture breaks my heart. Why would anyone do this to a harmless little dog! Where are the squirrels?

I'm with you folks!! What a stupid trick to play on man's best friend....I'd like to row that guys ASS with that paddle for a bit....I couldn't imagine doing that to my pooch...:thumbsdown:

I wouldn't have done it. Thankfully, other than being nervous not knowing if his master would ever return, he didn't appear harmed. No scars. But remember what GINA said when castillo said there were no scars, Gina said, "None that you see"....