Googling "Miami Vice"

chum981

When you google "Miami Vice", and get a bunch of hits, you'll notice that one these hits is miami-vice.org...there is no miami-vice.ws on the first page of results. When I googled it, I checked the first ten pages of results and still there was no miami-vice.ws!!!I was wondering if there is a way we can change this. Afterall, if someone is googling Miami Vice, where better to land than this site!!!

I know what you mean but that cost BIG bucks!I had a domain a long time ago and I tried to get up the food chain on search engines and there is a game that these people play. the more you can afford the closer you get to page one!I was happy on page twelve or thirteen.................

• Administrators

.org got where it is with time and success. I just checked in there and had to go back 2 days to find an active topic. .....it's only a matter of time. ;)

.org got where it is with time and success. I just checked in there and had to go back 2 days to find an active topic. .....it's only a matter of time. ;)

Perhaps Tony D. is singlehandedly keeping it alive.

• Administrators

All I can suggest to put us at the top is for every member to spread the word to every Vice fan you know. As we all know there is no better advertising than word of mouth from a satisfied customer!