Hello from Boston, MA

Kavinsky

I'm age 20 going into the navy And I don't have a bostonia accent, and has you already know from my posts on the "hardware" forum I'm a major car and gun nut, so its almost like MV was tailor made for me

• Administrators

Welcome aboard buddy!I think you've already found a lot of the good stuff!Check out the glossary if you haven't done so yet.:cheers:

• Administrators

Welcome back to the 80's! Glad you made the jump from that other site. If you can't find what you're looking for let us know and we'll find it!

This site is getting stronger by the day. We are glad your here.Will you have internet access in the NAVY? When do you report?

I've got to work off my weight first, which I figure will take about two months of hard exercising and catching up on my math.Then since I passed the preliminary apttiude test with flying colors, 50 when the national avg is 30, I'll go down to the actuall place where I take the test and then they'll figure out where to put me, I'm planning on going into the tech part of the navy, unlike the guy across from me who was talking to a marine, who openly said I want to be a sniper and kill people!and I don't know if i'll have access, and he openly told me that theres a good chance that if I pass the 2 hour test in boston and get into the technical part of the navy they'll send me to miami, some part of the coast guard that searches for drug runners, I'd be in charge of the upkeep of the computers and radar on a boat and I 'd finally get to see Miami for myself. But trust me I DO WANT TO DO THIS AND I WILL GET IN.