Tony D.

2 hours ago, Ferrariman said:

Have a fantastic day!

Tubbs in “The Great McCarthy”!

oops wrong thead :p

Happy Birthday, @cageyJG !

Edited by Dadrian

• 2 weeks later...

Very thoughtful of you guys!  Thanks a lot. 

While in deep cover mode a la "Al Bundy" in... season two (?) I viced my way on over to a big ol' lake and did a paddleboat cruise.  Also stayed in an artsy fartsy hotel that would do Miami proud.  And just holding down the fort, wondering when I can catch up on sleep (a la DJ in the episode where he nearly went bonkers from chasing down the flour and meat guy in Season uhh... Home Invaders? No, maybe not that one). 

Cheers to you and thanks again - I am officially lurking more from this point forward!

3 hours ago, cageyJG said:

While in deep cover mode a la "Al Bundy" in... season two (?) 

Ed O’Neill guest starred in the second episode of the series “Heart of Darkness”. :thumbsup:

3 hours ago, cageyJG said:

And just holding down the fort, wondering when I can catch up on sleep (a la DJ in the episode where he nearly went bonkers from chasing down the flour and meat guy in Season uhh... Home Invaders? 

That was “Shadow in the Dark” (Season 3):thumbsup:

Happy Birthday! :cake:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you kindly, gents!  

My situation right now is coffee and triple Bailey's - about to delve into some of this "reboot" business.  Checking out Tour of Duty ('80s) on YouTube and slowly cleaning my desk on a chill Saturday night.  Got some ree-ibs baking in the oven...  

• Like 1