MV Lamborghini Model

CameraDaytona

This is bad on so many levels.  :)

• one of the cheapest looking model cars I ever seen
  • C&T never drove a Lambo
  • color scheme is not Vice and also awful
  • undercover Vice car identified on the hood
  • who would ever jack up a Lambo like that?
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

If you squint, you can read the fine print on the front of the package.  It says "this model was designed by the director of Missing Hours".  :)

• Haha 1

Guys I did a search. Apparently there was a missing episode from season 2 where Arroyo’s confiscated Countach somehow ends up in Izzy’s possession, and this is how it turned out. :):):) 

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Dadrian said:

Guys I did a search. Apparently there was a missing episode from season 2 where Arroyo’s confiscated Countach somehow ends up in Izzy’s possession, and this is how it turned out. :):):) 

Ahaha perfect!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dadrian said:

Thanks - I guess that must be the connection between a Lamborghini and Miami Vice!  The listing says it is from Brazil I think - https://www.ebay.com/itm/332386136592?ul_noapp=true.

20 minutes ago, CameraDaytona said:

Thanks - I guess that must be the connection between a Lamborghini and Miami Vice!  The listing says it is from Brazil I think - https://www.ebay.com/itm/332386136592?ul_noapp=true.

I’m TOTALLY making that up about the “lost episode” btw. Sorry if I misled you with my silliness.

I’ve seen this toy listed for years on eBay. A few other strange MV items show up from other countries sometimes. 

As for this item particularly, (for what it’s worth) I called the Testarossa a Lamborghini when I was watching the “Stone’s War” original broadcast. I was 6. Any exotic car was a “Lebbergeeny”. Maybe they did R&D with some kids like me. :p

Also, all you Daytona owners are my heroes! :thumbsup:

Edited by Dadrian