Cool T-Shirts

ViceFanMan

Saw a place listed on Facebook that is selling some pretty cool MV T-Shirts! For myself personally, I’m having trouble deciding between these two...which one do you all suggest? 

EE71C246-A158-4C97-86A6-B4880062D63F.jpeg

D4140785-19FE-4B01-B9B8-0F26D76B3F3B.jpeg

2 hours ago, ViceFanMan said:

Saw a place listed on Facebook that is selling some pretty cool MV T-Shirts! For myself personally, I’m having trouble deciding between these two...which one do you all suggest? 

These are great - different to what I have seen previously.:baby2:

8 hours ago, ViceFanMan said:

I like the white one! Cool design! :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, summer84 said:

I like the white one! Cool design! :thumbsup:

Me too...I was thinking about that one. I like the other as it’s of course one of the famous posters, but the white one is something different—I like the pastel Art Deco buildings in the background. :thumbsup: But I haven’t totally made up my mind yet. 

3 hours ago, ViceFanMan said:

Me too...I was thinking about that one. I like the other as it’s of course one of the famous posters, but the white one is something different—I like the pastel Art Deco buildings in the background. :thumbsup: But I haven’t totally made up my mind yet. 

I like the white one for summer/generally and also the entire artwork, that somebody made for the t-shirt. Something new. And different, as you said. That one would be my personal preference, but you should of course choose the one that you like the best. :thumbsup:,

Edited by summer84
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, summer84 said:

I like the white one for summer/generally and also the entire artwork, that somebody made for the t-shirt. Something new. And different, as you said. That one would be my personal preference, but you should of course choose the one that you like the best. :thumbsup:,

I agree the white one with those colors are real nice for summer @summer84 (Summertime I meant! :p)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

My vote is for the white one as well :) the black one looks more like something you could order from one of these "design it yourself" print stores, even if the picture quality is probably way better.

Nice T's btw !

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...