Guest kleine miss jackie

• 4 months later...

I'm surprised there hasn't been more discussion on this one.  Wow.  I love the show as much as anybody else, and I'm not married, but if I was I would never say I'd pick Miami Vice over my wife.  If this is for real, then this is a grand example of somebody accomplishing some good things but not being in a good place mentally or emotionally.  It was very nice of PMT to show up for this guy, but I fear that in the end he may have only been enabling this poor guy's behaviour.  Somebody should get PMT's thoughts on this.  What do you all think?  ?(

Given the cost of all the equipment I’ve acquired over the years to make Miami Vice music, I can’t say I have much room to talk :)   The Memorymoog alone costs as much as a car :) 

I will say that my wife and kids always come first, and we are all happy and comfortable. :thumbsup:

That being said: As far as for this guy in the video, I’ve always thought “obsessed” was an understatement for him. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

well yeah the ending may look a bit shocking. but i think what he was trying to say it's 'if i had to choose between me, and my wife..'. the show influenced deeply, and positively his personnality. also, i love how (OMG i was about to write Tubbs :)) PMT still has his feet on earth. i really like that personnality facet of PMT. he always stayed himself

Edited by jpm1
  • Like 1

It's been discussed here before, but anyway. I still think, it should/could have been done at a more appropriate time and place. 

Edited by summer84
  • Thanks 1

i don't understand, what could have been done at a more appropriate place. also i'm not sure the wife is unlucky, or sad. if the effects are positive, why not..

It would be nicer if both parties were into it and decided to have a MV themed wedding.  People do that all the time with Star Wars etc. but it was clearly one sided here.  The guy's wife was pushed to the sideline and it began to look like a party this guy threw for PMT.  It's great to have PMT there but the wedding itself shouldn't be about his fanhood of the show.  Some of the YouTube comments said they divorced but I don't know if that's true. I think he just went overboard and had his priorities wrong.

• Like 3

I'm curious ,Does anyone recognize the body kit of the Daytona, Couldn't make out grill , saw the Alfa Romeo door handles. The flairs don't resemble McBurnie or Roberts. Any thoughts?

The fake Daytona looks awful and he didn't even try to get his hair to look like Sonny's. Lame.

Also, him saying he'd choose his wife over Miami Vice? Too far. I love Miami Vice more than anything, but my family and loved ones come first. I'm not married nor do I have a girlfriend, but if I made a vow of marriage, that would hold priority over Miami Vice. As great as Miami Vice is, it's not sacred like marriage. Maybe that's just me.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Kladdagh said:

I am lucky ... Both my wife and I love Miami Vice ... so no probs :-)

Same here! It’s nice to be able to share witty MV references with someone in person :) 

• Like 4

I'd seen that before, but forgotten :( 

At the time my thoughts were that he has pushed it too far. I still feel the same, but anyone to their own. Consenting adults and all that

-J