Miami Vice III Soundtrack

BunMVO

I have Miami Vice and Miami Vice II soundtracks on vinyl, and I'm looking for Miami Vice III to complete the collection. Is this a very rare piece? Should I be able to find it without much difficulty at a record store?

Miami Vice 3.jpg

6 minutes ago, pmconroy said:

I have Miami Vice and Miami Vice II soundtracks on vinyl, and I'm looking for Miami Vice III to complete the collection. Is this a very rare piece? Should I be able to find it without much difficulty at a record store?

Miami Vice 3.jpg

What country are you in?

edit- wait you posted a pic of your home in Minnesota 

Try this link. I have ordered vinyl overseas from this site with no problems:

https://www.discogs.com/sell/release/3534335?ev=rb

Edited by Dadrian

4 minutes ago, Dadrian said:

What country are you in?

edit- wait you posted a pic of your home in Minnesota 

Yeah, United States of course.

1 hour ago, pmconroy said:

My prayers have been answered! Thanks pal.

Awesome! You’re welcome. Glad to help. 

18 hours ago, pmconroy said:

Miami Vice 3.jpg

As far as Im aware it’s certainly rarer than the other two releases. In Europe, more so than the US, it seems not as rare.

Edited by Matt5

• 2 years later...

It's pretty easy to get this album on CD over here in the UK although I'm not sure if that's the case in regards to the vinyl version.

I really like the album a lot, but the "old" music like "I feel Good" and "Looking For Someone To Love" doesn't really flow well with the 80s songs. There's also a remix of the "New York Theme" which I don't think is that big of an improvement over the original version to be honest. Still, I enjoy listening to the album while I workout and it does put me in a good mood with songs like "Follow My Rainbow" and "Satellite." Dirty Laundry is also a gem. I've downloaded my favourite songs from Season 4 (Edge of Town, What is Life? and Madness of it All) and have added them at the end of my digital copy of the album just so it feels more complete to me.