June 23, Flamingo Day.

Matt5

June 23rd is now Flamingo Day so Happy Pink Flamingo Day! A picture from the inner sleeve from the 1989 “Best of Miami Vice “ release and the Miami Vice opening credits from 1984-9.

25D56733-5BCF-4B17-B262-C4ACF3F83424.jpeg

B4519CCB-E51D-4A3A-8B0D-29CD0AE52295.jpeg

Edited by Matt5
  • Like 3

26 minutes ago, Matt5 said:

A picture from the inner sleeve from the 1989 “Best of Miami Vice “ release 

I’m not familiar with this one. Please help. 

Oh, okay. I’ve seen that online. Never saw inside though. Do you have that CD, @Matt5?

Edited by Dadrian

11 minutes ago, Dadrian said:

Oh, okay. I’ve seen that online. Never saw inside though. Do you have that CD, @Matt5?

I do yes - the artwork is cool but there’s no new Vice tracks just a mix up of MV I, II and III. With the only exceptions being the addition of JHs “One Way Out” from 1989s Snapshots and strangely DJs “Heartbeat” which didn’t appear in Miami Vice.

• 1 month later...

hope our feathered friends won't suffer from the red algae invasion which is touching Florida right now. seems a huge mess from what i'm seing from my far away Europe

Thanks for your concern but they are not likely to be affected.  From what I heard so far red tide, the worst in years, is a Fla central west coast problem in the Gulf.  The Glades. where they are making a comeback, only touches the Gulf in the SW part of Fla.  Only heard of fish and dolphin deaths, not bird deaths.  It's on my coast but fortunately I live 15 miles inland so no breathing problems.

Edited by miamijimf
  • Like 1

only a part of west coast. this is great news then. at least, better than what i thought. i heard they were even forced to close some beaches because of the problem

Edited by jpm1