MV location tour?

S.FL84

Who all would be interested in organizing a MV filming location tour in Miami?  For less than $100/ea. we could rent a van and maybe even get "Charlie Glide" to take everyone on a MV location tour. 

30 minutes ago, S.FL84 said:

Who all would be interested in organizing a MV filming location tour in Miami?  For less than $100/ea. we could rent a van and maybe even get "Charlie Glide" to take everyone on a MV location tour. 

I’m interested and we could do some new more obscure locations - have you visited any previously S.FL84?

Yea, I was in Fort Lauderdale last summer and saw how NO ONE drives the speed limit.  They've got a great L train system.  I just wish I could've visited or moved down there in 1984 as opposed to the zoo it is now.  In 1984 Miami was pretty much like any other southern city.  But now, ironically because of MV's popularity, all the human garbage from all the dirty northern cities moved down to Miami and have turned it into a dirty southern city thats unlivable unless your make 500k+/yr.  Cocaine Cowboys really explained how in 1984 there weren't any skyscapers in Miami (less than 3 really) then all the drug dealers funneled their money into legit construction companies and built all the then empty huge buildings. 

Its just nice to have a BB like MVonline to be able to nostalgically look back on one helluva damn good TV show.

Edited by S.FL84