Happy Birthday, timm525 !

Tony D.

It's time to wish a Happy Birthday to our Administrator, king of Posters & my neighbor ….timm525 ! :cake: :cheers: :gift: :tasse: :balloon: :fireworks:

By the way, how are you feeling, Tim ?  I hope you are completely healed from the illness that you went through a few months ago. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Happy birthday to one of the hard working people who keep this wonderful website up and running. I hope that you have an amazing day pal! :cake:

• Like 1

Timm, the man, the myth, the legend....what can I say...we owe you so much for your relentless work on this forum, which provides a spiritual home for all us viceheads.

I wish you all the best for your birthday and hope you will make a full recovery as soon as possible. May the saga of Miamiviceonline.com continue under your aegis for many many years to come.

• Like 1

• Administrators

Happy Belated Birthday buddy!  Hope you're doing great! :thumbsup:

• Administrators

Thanks everyone for the warm birthday wishes. I was a great day.

Tony, I'm not healed yet. Looks like open heart surgery possibly in two weeks, then 8 weeks of healing then hopefully its over. I'll post an update in the other thread when I know for sure.

Lou, your not the only one who's late. I thought I responded to this thread the other day. Must be getting senile. :)

Thanks everyone!

• Like 2

Happy Birthday, Timm!  Best wishes for a successful procedure and rapid healing, with full recuperation and return to health. 

BIRTHDAY2.jpg

16 hours ago, timm525 said:

Thanks everyone for the warm birthday wishes. I was a great day.

Tony, I'm not healed yet. Looks like open heart surgery possibly in two weeks, then 8 weeks of healing then hopefully its over. I'll post an update in the other thread when I know for sure.

Lou, your not the only one who's late. I thought I responded to this thread the other day. Must be getting senile. :)

Thanks everyone!

Wow, that's a shock, Tim...…...I'll be praying that the surgery is the last hurdle for you and bring you to a full recovery! :thumbsup:

• Like 1

On 7/10/2018 at 5:03 AM, Tony D. said:

It's time to wish a Happy Birthday to our Administrator, king of Posters & my neighbor ….timm525 ! :cake: :cheers: :gift: :tasse: :balloon: :fireworks:

By the way, how are you feeling, Tim ?  I hope you are completely healed from the illness that you went through a few months ago. :thumbsup:

King of posters with 1 million!:checkbox::)

7 minutes ago, Susanna Girl said:

Wow....that's incredible!  Good job!  :cool:

Timm is the one Susanna he has a million posts - me only 10,000 :D

5 hours ago, Matt5 said:

You've got to be the next highest, Matt...……….but you have a lot of posting to do to catch Tim ! :)

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Tony D. said:

You've got to be the next highest, Matt...……….but you have a lot of posting to do to catch Tim ! :)

Ha ha yes Tony a lot ! As do you!:hippie:

• Haha 1

On ‎7‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 3:20 PM, Matt5 said:

Well, get with it Matt...LOL!  :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1