Song Post by DashN - playlist on Soundcloud

DashN

Hi all.

Long time since I have posted anything musicwise in some time and to make up for that, here's some songs in a playlist below:

Link:

Click -> Some of my songs

Edited by DashN
  • Like 3

20 hours ago, James said:

Sounds pretty good Dash. Jan Hammer-like. :thumbsup:

How you doing James? See you pretty active on Vice Lounge... I still prefer this site it has the depth to it - but Lounge is good.

• Administrators
5 hours ago, Matt5 said:

How you doing James? See you pretty active on Vice Lounge... I still prefer this site it has the depth to it - but Lounge is good.

I'm pretty active on both, and both have great people and are great for their own separate reasons. This one has in-depth conversations/topics and information, and the Lounge has miscellaneous small chat and Rick Bravo. :thumbsup:

7 hours ago, James said:

I'm pretty active on both, and both have great people and are great for their own separate reasons. This one has in-depth conversations/topics and information, and the Lounge has miscellaneous small chat and Rick Bravo. :thumbsup:

Me too - pretty active on both. This site, for me, has the depth (& history) definately but both are good and different enough. You can enjoy both.:hippie:

Edited by Matt5

• Administrators

DashN!  Wow now there's a name from the past!  Good to have you back man!

• Like 1

Thanks all for your kind words. I hope I have more time to produce songs in the future. I'm glad to see you all still keeping this site alive. Miami vice is forever my favorite tv show and music from that time is pure Gold.

Cheers!

• Like 3