The same boat?

JDe75

I took this photo at Bayfront Park in May. That boat looks alot like the one in MV season 4 episode - was it "Badge of dishonor"? - where the police-guy who had married up lived. The scene where Crockett and Tubbs pull up in front of the pier and goes like "You sure this is the address" or something to that effect, and then wait out there on the benches. It was this location, right?

The boat (or a yacht) just looks about the same. Could it be? :D

bayfront.jpg

17 hours ago, JDe75 said:

I took this photo at Bayfront Park in May. That boat looks alot like the one in MV season 4 episode - was it "Badge of dishonor"? - where the police-guy who had married up lived. The scene where Crockett and Tubbs pull up in front of the pier and goes like "You sure this is the address" or something to that effect, and then wait out there on the benches. It was this location, right?

The boat (or a yacht) just looks about the same. Could it be? :D

bayfront.jpg

The episode where Barbara Streisand made a cameo and passed by Crockett and Tubbs, if I remember correctly.

Here is the shot of Babs walking by.  I'd say the boat in your picture is a lot bigger, but still close enough to qualify as a real-life Vice moment.

:thumbsup:

badge15.jpg